On behalf of the Program Committee, you are cordially invited to participate in Geo-Congress 2023: Sustainable Infrastructure Solutions from the Ground Up in Los Angeles, California.
- Conference Chair: C. Yoga Chandran, Ph.D., P.E., GE, M.ASCE, HNTB
- Technical Chair: Scott J. Brandenberg, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, University of California Los Angeles
- Proceedings Co-Editor: Brina Montoya, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, North Carolina State University
- Proceedings Co-Editor: Ellen M. Rathje, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, University of Texas at Austin
- Proceedings Co-Editor: Mark H. Wayne, P.E., M.ASCE, Tensar Earth Technologies Inc.
- Student Participation Committee Liaison: Beena Ajmera, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Iowa State University
- Local Chapter Liaison: Dave Albus, P.E., M.ASCE, Albus & Associates, Inc.
The Geo-Institute of ASCE
Created by ASCE in October 1996, the Geo-Institute (G-I) combines the talents and perspectives of its members to promote the geotechnical profession and enhance career development through specialty conferences, journals and practice-oriented publications, educational programs, networking and coalition building, technical committees and task forces and leadership on emerging issues. The over 13,000 members and 60+ organizational members of G-I include scientists, engineers, technologists and organizations interested in improving the environment, mitigating natural hazards, and constructing economically engineered facilities.